Friday, July 17, 2015

Begin Again


Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

- 2 Corinthians 5:17 (ESV)


No matter who you are or what you've done, if you repent, turn from your sin and make CHRIST your Savior, you will become new! Spiritually, you're an entirely new person! You are reconciled to God! The blood of Christ wipes away all the mistakes of your past! GOD LOVES EVERYONE! GOD IS LOVE, but He is also just. If you don't repent and turn from sin and begin a relationship with Jesus, hell is your eternal destination. Being a "good person" doesn't get you into Heaven. God judges you based on HIS STANDARDS not yours! The Bible says ALL HAVE SINNED AND FALLEN SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD! The wages of sin is death (hell). But you can Begin Again & start a relationship with Christ. Right now, wherever you are you can pray something like this, "God, I confess that I'm a sinner. I repent of my sins. I believe that You sent Your Son, Jesus, to die for my sins and that You raised Him from the dead. Teach me Your ways so I can live a life that pleases You. In Jesus' Name. Amen." Begin to seek God daily in His Word (a good place to start is in the book of John) & in prayer. Find out what His Word says & LIVE BY IT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment