Sunday, August 31, 2014

Rachel Marie Ministries




Just found this photo under free backgrounds and edited it to have a picture with my ministry information on it :) 


Blog: RachelMarieMinistries.blogspot.com

Pinterest: Rachel Marie Ministries

Facebook: facebook.com/RachelMarieMinistries

E-mail: RachelMarieMinistries@yahoo.com

Google+ : Rachel Marie Ministries

(Note: Blog and Google+ are new*)


I just want to share about my Jesus! Jesus is Savior! Jesus is Healer!



All praise, honor, and glory goes to GOD! Let's aim to grow closer in our walk with Christ on a daily basis :)

If you have a prayer request, send me an e-mail. If you need healing, I will send you the Healing Scriptures. Have a blessed day in the LORD. May we all continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of The Lord JESUS Christ (in the words of Paul).


God's Love For You Is Infinite,

Rachel Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment