Thursday, August 28, 2014

Welcome to My New Blog

Hello everyone! I am Rachel Marie. God has called me to ministry. I love Jesus Christ. I love sharing with others what He has done for us, what He has done for me, and what He is willing to do for you.

God's Love is amazing. If you don't know Him, I encourage you to get to know Him through Jesus Christ. Jesus is our only way to God, our only way to God (John 14:6). Christianity is not about a religion, it is about a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with JESUS CHRIST. That's one of my favorite quotes, because it so perfectly depicts what faith in Jesus is really about. We have a Savior, Jesus Christ. We have an Advocate, the Holy Spirit.

God the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit complete the Holy Trinity. 3 parts: One God. The only God.

"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
- Romans 5:8 (NIV)

You see, while we were ALL still sinners, God sent His only Son, Jesus Christ to the world. He sent Jesus to die for our sins, so that through Jesus, if we accept this FREE GIFT, Jesus will forgive us our sins and heal all our sickness and all disease (1 Peter 2:24). That's how much God loves us! Jesus died on the cross, taking on all our sin and all sickness and disease (Matthew 8:17), so that we can walk in SALVATION and in GOD'S DIVINE HEALTH AND HEALING. God raised Jesus from the dead 3 days later. JESUS LIVES.

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son."
- John 3:16-18 (NIV)

If you haven't believed in Jesus before, you can start right now, today - wherever you are. You can give your life to Him. Start reading His Word daily. You can begin in the Gospel of John. Jesus is the only way to Heaven. Follow Jesus. Begin to read God's Word and find out how we are supposed to live. Obey God and His Word. Live according to the instructions given you in the Bible. This is the Jesus life: being led by the Holy Spirit and not by the flesh.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
- Jesus in John 14:6 (NIV)


Find a version of the Holy Bible that you understand. Personally, New International Version (NIV) and New Living Translation (NLT) are a couple of my favorites. I read from different versions. The Bible app is a great tool to see which version you like best, if you would like to compare versions on it to see which version is best for you, before purchasing your own Bible. It has the Bible in many different languages, many different versions-- from beginning to end. I use it frequently. It is a free app you can download on your phone or tablet to read the Bible any time, anywhere.




None of us can truly love unless we know God. GOD IS LOVE (1 John 4:8).

This is real love---not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins.
- 1 John 4:10 (NLT)


I also want you all to know that Jesus Christ still heals every sickness and every disease. See the following Scriptures for just a few examples:

Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and HEALING EVERY DISEASE and SICKNESS among the people.
- Matt. 4:23 (NIV)
Also, when you read through the Gospel (Matthew, Mark, Luke, & John), you will see that the reason Jesus healed ALL who came to Him is because HE WAS MOVED WITH COMPASSION FOR THE SICK and HE HEALED THEM. Don't just take my word for it, read it in the Bible for yourself. Always, always, always make sure that whatever someone tells you is actually Biblical. Read the Scripture for yourself to see the truth. Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever (Hebrews 13:8). His compassion for the sick has NOT been withdrawn. It is still as present as it ever was. He still desires to heal every sickness and every disease. Sadly, due to lack of belief, He does not do so. HE WILL FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IT IS HIS WILL. I have my own personal testimony of how He has healed me. In Jesus' hometown, Nazareth, He did not do many miracles their because of their lack of faith (Matthew 13:58). Jesus still requires faith today before He acts.

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
- Hebrews 13:8 (NIV)


I the LORD do not change.
- Malachi 3:6



I am the LORD who heals you.
- Exodus 15:26


how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.
- Act 10:38 (NIV)
** Sickness is an oppression of the devil that Jesus is willing to deliver you from.

He took up our infirmities
and bore our diseases.
- Matthew 8:17 (NIV)

Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the father.
- Jesus in John 14:12 (NIV)

Jesus did not say that healing was for His time on earth only. Jesus did not say that only the disciples could heal. Jesus did not say that the Apostles and those in the early church were the only ones who would do these "SAME AND GREATER WORKS" He mentioned in John 14:12. No, He said "WHOEVER BELIEVES IN ME"! He desires for us to do the same works He did and greater works through the Holy Spirit.

The Bible also tells us we are to live as Jesus did.

Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.
- 1 John 2:6 (NIV)

To find out how Jesus lived and how He wants us to live, read Matthew, Mark, Luke, John. Jesus preached, taught, saved, healed, and delivered! He did not sin. He always relied on God. This is the way He calls us to live. He calls us to be holy, as He is holy.

To learn more on the subject of Divine Healing, stay tuned to my blog posts. Follow me on other social media sites. I highly recommend, "CHRIST THE HEALER" by F. F. Bosworth that is based on what the Bible clearly teaches. You can find it on amazon or ebay. This is what God used to enlighten me on this subject (He sent a friend to give me this book when I needed one). Praise the LORD! I give God all the praise, honor, and glory for what He has done for me.



You can find me on:

facebook: Facebook.com/RachelMarieMinistries

Google+: Rachel Marie Ministries

Pinterest: Rachel Marie Ministries


Blogger: RachelMarieMinistries.blogspot.com

* I am new to blogger and google+ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment