Monday, November 27, 2017

Hey guys! So, it's been a while. And yes, I dyed my hair a lovely chocolate brown. I've been seriously ill as my health took a turn for the worst over the last 2 years, so I just recently improved enough to record videos and post online again. God is good all the time and all the time, God is good!
For the last 9 years, I've fought 3 life-threatening, debilitating diseases that you've probably never heard of. If you're curious, I have my diagnoses listed below & you can google them to learn more.

- Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) - a heart condition

- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) - a pain disorder that the McGill Pain Index rates as more painful than non-terminal cancer, childbirth, finger or toe amputation, and more but you get the idea.

- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS) - a connective tissue disease

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know I have some new videos on YouTube and Instagram: @RachelMarieMinistries. Go check them out! I hope you all have a very merry Christmas and remember that Jesus is the reason for the season :)





No comments:

Post a Comment