Friday, May 18, 2018

Return




For thus said the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel, “In returning and rest you shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be your strength.” But you were unwilling,
- Isaiah 30:15 ESV
____________________________
This scripture is on my heart today. I don't know who this is for but whoever it is, I pray he/she will not harden your heart to the voice of the Lord any longer. I pray you will turn whole heartedly to the Lord. I feel such an urgency about this that asking for fellow believers receive this message to stop for a moment and pray this as well. God is reaching out to someone tonight. Is it you?

P.S. - Due to my illness I don't get to blog as much as I'd like. However, I post frequently on instagram so follow me there: @RachelMarieMinistries

3 comments:

  1. RACHEL!!!!

    YOU
    ARE
    BACK

    PRAISE GOD!!!!!

    I have been praying for you, girl! Hallelujah! Hallelujah, you are back right where you need to be. God honored all of our prayers, especially your faithful momma. Oh, God, YOU are so so good, Father. Thank you.

    Please find me on google+ when you get this. I (we, Jim and I) have been praying for you, and didn't know the outcome of what was going on with you!

    God is so good, because, a miracle has happened....you, Rachel Marie.

    God bless you, your momma Amanda, and your Grandmother too. God surely honors our prayers, doesn't he?

    I love you. more than you know. ❤️Lorraine \o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. September! Hello, Lovie! God bless you.
    I pray all is well/better and FULL of God's glory!

    YOU ARE A BLESSED AND FAVORED CHILD OF GOD!!!

    I love you, friend.
    we need to get together, as you can.

    love
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete