Sunday, November 9, 2014

THIS RIVER NEVERS RUNS DRY




On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.” By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.
- John 7:37-39 (NIV)

I wouldn't trade the Baptism of the Holy Ghost for anything in this world!!!!!!! There is absolutely nothing like it! I cannot get enough of being filled with His Spirit! Thankfully, the river of Jesus' Living Water NEVER runs dry!!! I love getting filled up by HIM continually, day by day! Glory be to God!!!!! Praise the LORD! You never find true contentment, joy, peace, love, and happiness until you find Jesus Christ. Don't mistake: I'm not saying everything will be perfect, but you can find peace, joy, love, and comfort in every circumstance through Jesus Christ!! I'm so thankful to be filled with the Holy Spirit!!! Though I have been a Christian for quite some time, I didn't receive the Baptism of the Holy Ghost until about a year and a half ago & my life has never been the same since. I don't want anyone to miss out on this phenomenal gift from Jesus. My life is forever changed to a million times (PLUS!) better because of this wonderful filling of the Holy Spirit that the LORD God Almighty has given unto me! One of the greatest gifts God has ever given was pouring out His Spirit upon His people. To find out more about being filled with the Holy Ghost, check out the book of Acts in the Bible. Also, you can learn more about the spiritual gifts He gives in 1 Corinthians chapters 12, 13, 14. In 1 Corinthians 12:1, the Holy Spirits tells us He does not want us to be uninformed concerning spiritual gifts. So, I would like to greatly encourage & urge you to please start learning about them through reading what God's Word says about it through reading the Scriptural references listed above. 

In His Loving Kindness,

Rachel Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment