Friday, November 21, 2014

Live Like Jesus


Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did.
- 1 John 2:6

Live like Jesus. How did Jesus live? He stayed in communication with our Father, God. He lived according to God's commands. He lived in obedience to God, even unto death. He healed the sick, made the lame walk, the mute talk, the deaf hear, & set the captives free. He raised the dead. Think you can't do that? Think the age of miracles is past? No, Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8, Malachi 3:6). If Jesus was moved with compassion for the sick in the Bible, He is just as moved with compassion for the sick now. He is just as ABLE & WILLING to heal the sick now. However, faith is required. In Nazareth, Jesus could do no miracles because of their lack of faith. If He required faith then, He certainly requires faith now. 

In John 14:12, Jesus said, "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." Jesus didn't say just the disciples or the apostles. He said WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM will not only do the same but GREATER works because He is with the Father!!! Glory! Release your faith for your miracle by believing in Jesus Christ who never changes! Many of you already know I can attest to this because Jesus healed me of 2 life-threatening, debilitating diseases! Praise Jesus for healing me and freeing me from that miserable life of limitations! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits-- who forgives ALL your sins and HEALS ALL YOUR DISEASES (Psalm 103:2-3).

No comments:

Post a Comment